N3TC’s Corporate Social Investment (CSI) programme aims to make a meaningful difference to people’s lives, with sustainability being the cornerstone to its success.
The N3TC Touching Lives programme is approached strategically incorporating the following:
- Annual formalised application process.
- Defined and prioritised social investment categories.
- Hands-on, dedicated internal CSI team.
- Board and senior management support.
- Standardised reporting requirements.
- N3TC-initiated projects.
- Proportionate geographic spend across the Route.
- Identification of Centres of Excellence along the N3 Toll Route Corridor.
- Long-term and sustainable projects providing maximum impact and benefit to beneficiaries.
- Passionate project champions that ensure the success of individual projects.
- Evaluation and monitoring of funded projects.
- N3TC staff involvement (N3TC Project Champions).
Applications for 2016 funding has been closed.