Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions
Copyright 2019 N3 Toll Concession (RF) Proprietary Limited Ltd, Irene, South Africa.
The term ‘N3 Toll Concession (RF) Proprietary Limited Ltd (N3TC)’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1st Floor, Block D, Southdowns Office Park, Cnr John Vorster Drive & Karee Street, Irene. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
All rights reserved
Any text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, etc. and their arrangement on this Website are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites.
No Warranties or Representations
This information is provided by N3 Toll Concession (RF) Proprietary Limited (N3TC) "as is" and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, fitness, for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
Any information provided is done so in good faith as a service, and N3TC would not accept any liability whatsoever arising from the provision of the service or actions taken as a result thereof.
We are unable to guarantee the accuracy of information disseminated by N3TC and do not accept liability for loss or damage.
N3TC is committed to ensuring the privacy of all personal information supplied by persons or organisations subscribing to the services offered by N3TC. It will take all reasonable steps to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of any such information.
N3TC will collate and maintain a database of information supplied, and, save as stipulated below, will not use such information for any purpose other than the delivery of the requested services. It will not disseminate the information to any other person or organization, but may use the information for communication or non-personal statistical purposes from time to time. The information may be disclosed by N3TC where it is legally obliged to do so in terms of any existing or future law of the Republic of South Africa.
N3TC shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may result from the use of any information, whether such information be provided via the website or any other means of dissemination, nor shall it be liable for the inaccuracy, lack of completeness or lack of availability of any information. The timeliness of information is not guaranteed.